Conquest 12 was organized again at the Finnish Defense Forces training area in Padasjoki. The versatility of the area and the roads made it possible to use different kind vehicles in game.
Conquest 12 has been Ehasa’s biggest Conquest event. The number of participants was exactly 650. Players were served by Ehasa’s bbq in the area, and our partners Atom Airsoft and Tradesoft had also their tent stores open.
We had also acquired a BMP-1 armored vehicle for players to ride on.
In the event, the factions took over and held capture points. The factions had also different tasks during the event. Points were accumulated from tasks and capture points, which were transferred directly to Ehasa’s status system.
Some information from the event’s website:
- There is plenty of action in Conquest events due to the large number of players, numerous vehicles and the effects/tasks offered by Ehasa.
- The event is not only about conquering flags, but also about completing versatile tasks, for which the factions are rewarded with points.
- In the status system, you can see the status of the flags in real time, as well as the active tasks. You can also locate yourself on the map if you happen to get lost.
- The atmosphere in the game is created by numerous effects, such as smoke grenades, pyrotechnic explosives and sound and light effects.
- The extensive road network enables the efficient use of various vehicles. We have booked a BMP1 assault armored vehicle for the event, as well as other vehicles suitable for game use. The vehicles are of course available to the players!
- If you get hungry or thirsty, you can go to enjoy the services of Ehasa’s BBQ. You can find the bbq in the registration area. The most common payment methods are payment cards and cash. Welcome to feast!
- We want to test several upcoming game mechanics for TSTOS 18 in Conquest. For example, Paladin grenades, (armored) vehicles, anti-tank mines, artillery fire and the status system.