Conquest 14 was organized in the Vihtijärvi area. In terms of game mechanics, the event followed TSTOS 19 and Conquest 13 rules. We also tested some new game features that had been in development. The event was sold out, so we had to increase the number of tickets by almost a hundred.
Here is some information about the event from the website:
- We use all Ehasa capture points with fast capture time. Players have plenty of flags to capture during the day.
- We are using emptying our warehouse for the coming winter, so there will be lots of bangs and smoke.
- The game can be followed again in real time from the Status.ehasa.org system. Tasks and other useful information also appear in the system during the game day.
- Ehasa’s bbq serves hungry players during the event in the registration area. Food orders are also delivered to the battlefield, mostly to the bases of the factions.
- Players can bring their own combat vehicles to the event. Ehasa strives to have its own EB car available to players.
- We have planned numerous different tasks in addition to capturing flags. You can follow the progress of tasks in real time from the status system