In the event, three factions tried to capture and hold Ehasa’s electronic capture points. In addition, the factions had different tasks during the event and they could take over the event’s only in-game vehicle with its crew to help their faction. Points were accumulated from tasks and capture points. The pointdata was then transferred to Ehasa’s status system.
Some information from the event’s website:
- Three factions (Blue, Yellow and Red), which each had their own base. In addition, there was a respawn area in the middle of the game area, where all factions could respawn (each faction has its own time).
- There was be only one ingame vehicle from the “Raja” team at the event. The vehicle could be hijacked for use by your own faction. The Raja team vehicle could only take one hit before it broke down, after which it could be captured by repairing it.
- The use of full auto fire in the event was allowed only with the Raja team’s vehicle weapon!
- The factions did not have a command structure offered by Ehasa. Volunteer faction leaders were wanted (free game fee). The tasks were still announced in the status service for everybody to see them.
- Players vould also organize themselves on Ehasan’s Discord server in closed discussion groups of the factions.