In the event, two factions captured and held Ehasa’s electronic capture points. In addition, the factions had different tasks during the event and they were able to take over the event’s only in-game vehicle with its crew to help their faction. Points were accumulated from tasks and capture points, which were transferred to the Ehasa’s status system.
- Two factions (Yellow and Red), both of which had their own base. In addition, there was a respawn area in the middle of the game area, from which both factions could respawn according to their own schedule.
- There was only one in-game vehicle from the Raja team at the event. Players were able to hijack the vehicle to their own faction.
- Machine guns were initially limited to 5 per faction. The restrictions were changed as the number of registrations increased.
- Semi-automatic sniper rifles were initially limited to 10 units per party. The restrictions were changed as the number of registrations increased.
- The Raja team’s vehicle only took one hit before breaking, after which it could be hijacked after repairs.
- The use of full auto fire in the event was only allowed with the Raja team’s vehicle weapon and a limited number of machine gunners!
- The factions did not have the command structure provided by Ehasa.