Traditional Conquest event in Vihtijärvi!
Two factions try to capture and hold Ehasa’s electronic capture points. In addition, the factions will have different tasks during the event and they can take over the event’s only in-game vehicle with its crew to help their faction. Points are accumulated from tasks and holding flags, which are then transferred to Ehasa’s status system.
- Two factions (Yellow and Red), both of which have their own base.
- There will only be one in-game vehicle from the Raja team at the event. The vehicle can be captured for your own faction. Players can bring their own ATVs to the event.
- The amount of machine guns is limited. Limits can be changed as registration numbers increase.
- The amount of semi-automatic sniper rifles is limited. Restrictions can be changed as registration numbers increase.
- The Raja team’s vehicle can only take one hit before it breaks down, after which it can be captured by first repairing it.
- The use of full auto fire in the event is only allowed with the Raja team’s vehicle weapon and a limited number of machine gunners!
- The factions do not have a command structure offered by Ehasa. Volunteer faction leaders are wanted (free game fee). Faction leader applications are requested by e-mail to email@example.com.
- In any case, during the event the tasks will be announced in the status service.
- Players can also organise themselves on Ehasan’s Discord server in closed discussion groups of the factions. Read the instructions for accessing the #ehasa-ry-info channel on our server.
- The bases of the factions will be released at status.ehasa.org
- Unfortunately, our partner Dogs & Deli will not be able to attend.
- We sell HPA air refills in the registration area as long as there is air left in our cylinders. Also based on the feedback, we’ll wish that it would not rain during the event 😁.